As your business grows, a bookkeeping service or accounting department is an invaluable asset to the profitability of your company. In a nutshell, a good bookkeeper provides you with accurate and timely financial information to enable you to make the most profitable business decisions. A good bookkeeper will provide all the necessary documentation to facilitate your business planning, enable you to control costs, and ensure that the appropriate financial controls are in place. Your bookkeeping or accounting service plays an important role in helping you to establish polices and procedures designed to enhance the profitability of the company.
In the early stages of a small business, the owner frequently takes on the responsibilties of a bookkeeper. But as the business grows, this important job can easily become overwhelming and take up more and more valuable time. This forces the owner to devote less time to sales and making money and more time to bookkeeping and accounting services. When this happens, a business can become less profitable and even begin to lose money. If you find yourself in this situation, McNulty’s Bookkeeping Service can offer you an easy and affordable solution.
The cost of maintaining your own bookkeeping or accounting department can run over $100,000 per year if you include benefits. If your business is growing, but you can’t quite afford the services of a full time bookkeeping department, we have the perfect answer for you. McNulty’s Bookkeeping Service can fulfill all of the duties of a full time accounting or bookkeeping department at a small fraction of the cost.
Our accounting service gives you access to a professional bookkeeping manager who will work with you to guide your business to success. Check out the benefits of using our bookkeeping services:
- Affordablility – You get bookkeeping services at a tiny fraction of the cost of a full time staff
- Time Savings – Allows you to focus your efforts on making money
- Profitability – Pinpoint which products or services are most profiable
- Maximize Profits – Helps you to develop strategies to maximize profits
- Data Entry – We compile and do all the data entry… sales, expenses, etc. -
- Improve Efficiency – Allows you more time to make money
- Training – We’ll even train your employees if you like
- Experienced Professionals – We’ve been doing this for 17 years
- Peace Of Mind – The knowledge that a professional is overseeing your accounting affairs